Pecavoid Ground Heave Solution
Piled foundations, rafts and slabs can be affected by ground movement caused by volume changes in swelling clays due to clay type and moisture variation. Changes in the weather and vegetation also often affect ground moisture levels.
Pecavoid® is the BBA approved cellular void former from Max Frank, designed to combat the effects of clay heave on foundations. Widely used in the construction of commercial buildings, Pecavoid® is certified by the BBA, meets NHBC technical requirements and is accepted by major warranty schemes for residential housing developments.
- Certified & proven solution
- Creates a void beneath suspended slabs and beams
- Does not degrade and contains no CFC’s or HCFC’s
- Insulation can be incorporated
- Can be installed with Pecafil® Permanent Formwork
TECHNICAL INNOVATION PRODUCT CATALOGUE