Perforated Acoustic Ceilings
In drywall construction, acoustic design ceilings meet the highest demands in function and aesthetics. Particularly in highly frequented areas, such ceiling systems serve as sound absorbers, cooling element and eye catcher at the same time. For this reason, high precision in installation is particularly needed here. Unlike conventional ceiling solutions, errors in the installation are immediately visible in the finished product and seriously affect the final appearance.
This is where the VoglFuge ® system comes into play, a system which achieves acoustic design ceilings quickly, economically and with the most reliability during installation for guaranteed results.
Our Acoustic Design Panels / Absorption Panels are classified in building material class A2 – s1,d0 in compliance with European standard DIN EN 13501-1.
- The unique joint technology offers maximum reliability for installation and finishes:
- Quick mounting of panels – edge to edge
- No more complex panel alignment
- Ultra-quick joint finishing with our unique VoglFuge® Strip
- Maximum crack resistance
- Less dust and moisture
- Always complete with the VoglFuge® System Kit including perforated panel screws SN 3.5 x 30 mm
- Ceiling systems serve as noise absorbers, allow ventilation and at the same time offer beautiful aesthetics in public areas.
VOGLFUGE® TECHNICAL INFORMATION