Multi Form is a robust and flexible shuttering support system for producing various precast elements including:
Using MagFly® magnets, MulitForm can be moved easily on the formwork table and positioned precisely. As the MagFly® AP presses the MultiForm onto the formwork table, the joints are sealed as soon as the magnets are activated when a PE chamfer profile is used. Additional sealing with silicone is therefore unnecessary.
A window and door opening suitable for MultiForm offers a clever solution for enclosed openings in concrete elements. Using elements that can be taken out from the inside of the structure, the shuttering can be removed non-destructively for reuse. The built-in socket for the MagFly® magnets enables fast and precise assembly and disassembly of the shuttering.
- Manufacture of solid and sandwich walls
- Manufacture of landing slabs, beams and joists
- Use on tilting table, formwork table, circulation pallets and wooden surfaces
– Can be used quickly and ergonomically
– No sealing with silicone between the formwork shell and the formwork table
– Stable and robust system - designed for use in precast plants
– The window and door openings can be disassembled from the inside
MultiForm Type 1
Small column for short shuttering e.g. recesses.
MultiForm Type 2
Column for long shuttering, Up to 80cm tall & 3,025m long
Window & Door Opening
MultiForm MFE (Corner Joint)
Shuttering element for window and door corners.