recostal® Shuttering Strip
Shuttering strips facilitate a time cost-effective method for forming voids in concrete structures. Shuttering Strips can be folded every 50mm allowing for complex geometry’s to be formed.
- Base Slabs
- In-situ Floor Slabs
- Precast Floor Slabs
- Easy to create openings in base slabs or in-situ/precast floor slabs
- Perforated profiles ensure good bond to concrete
- Almost any size possible due to pre-punched profiling at distances of 5 cm
- Easy vertical bending
- Various shapes possible
- No striking of Formwork
- Unroll Shuttering Strip and cut to length with tin snips or angle grinder
- Fold Shuttering Strip over the edge of a table at the required length and trim.
- Fix the overlapping ends with tie wire or metal strips.
|TYPE||ITEM NO.||HEIGHT (MM)||UNITS PER PLALLET (M)|
|SF16||15310016||160 mm||480 m|
|SF20||15310020||200 mm||420 m|
|SF25||15310025||250 mm||300 m|
|SF30||15310030||300 mm||300 mm|
SHUTTERING STRIP TECHNICAL INFORMATION