The BT-Spannschloss ® (turnbuckle) is part of an easy to use connection system – without additional materials and tools.
The BT-Spannschloss ® (turnbuckle) enables efficient and precise assembly and durable connections for precast concrete elements. By using BTSpannschloss® (turnbuckle) and corresponding connection materials, precast elements can be joined together without using mineral grouting. This means no curing or standstill times due to low temperatures. The BT-Spannschloss ® (turnbuckle) can be fully loaded straight away. You can view the application of BTSpannschloss® in our product video.
The building inspection approval (Z-14.4-599) certifies the reliability of the product. The BT-Spannschloss® (turnbuckle) is offered in three sizes – M12, M16 and M20 – and is available in galvanised or stainless steel.
– Dry screw connection
– No joint grouting, no special tools
– Can be loaded immediately, no curing times
– Assembly regardless of weather, even in low temperatures or precipitation
– Able to be disassembled – removal of temporarily installed structures
– Three-point connection possible
– Residential and commercial construction – Agricultural systems
– Sewer and civil engineering
– Angle support walls in flood protection
– Temporary structures.
|Product Code||Product Description||Product Size|
|BTI099||BT Turnbuckle Spannschloss M12 Set Galv||Each|
|BTI100||BT Turnbuckle Spannschloss M16 Set Galv||Each|
|BTI101||BT Turnbuckle Spannchloss M20 Set Galv||Each|
|BTI149||Magnetic Former for BT Turnbuckle Spannschloss M12||Each|
|BTI150||Magnetic Former for BT Turnbuckle Spannschloss M16||Each|
|BTI151||Magnetic Former for BT Turnbuckle Spannschloss M20||Each|
PRECAST ACCESSORIES PRODUCT CATALOGUE