We can offer a wide range of diameters starting from 40 mm – 1000 mm. Well-Void was designed specifically to be a versatile high strength-low cost bored pile liner for the construction industry. These tubes can be connected to a trail of pipes securing by using either a screwed or push coupler or one of our Well-Void reducers. All the above applications engage over the corrugation helix.
- Galvanised mild steel to EN10346:2009
- Manufactured to any length
- Plastic caps supplied and fitted (if required)
- Grout saddles supplied and fitted (if required)
- Manufactured on site in UK
- Bulk delivery available
- he unique deep roll-formed internal corrugations which guarantees the maximum strength to weight ratio.
- Resists the distortions caused by the hydrostatic pressures of concrete.
- Ensures a first class sure bond to concrete. – Socketed lockseam which minimises any restriction in the annulus during pile case retrieval.
- Versatile high strength-low cost.
- Considerable material cost savings due to the reinforcing effect of the 4-ply lockseam.
|Well-Void FR tube also available in ovalised:||Diameters from 40 mm – 120 mm (any length)|
|3C Type Tube:||All diameters from 125 mm up to 1000mm are referred to as 3C Type tube.|
|Rectangular Type Tube:||Is supplied in one size only 165 x 65 mm|
- Well-Void Type tube have a unique profile designed for maximum strength to weight ratio and to provide an economical duct.
- Permanent pile liners, wells and caissons. Prevents seepage and fall-in, simplifies construction and reduces preparation time. Resists the distortions caused by the hydrostatic pressures of concrete.
- Void formers in concrete. Light weight and is economical to install in bridges and concrete structures, will not leach from surrounding concrete, grout proof end caps available.
- Column forming in buildings. Eliminates costly traditional methods of column forming. Precut lengths just position and pour.
TECHNICAL DATA SHEET
Product Enquiry form
"*" indicates required fields