SDG’s range of underscreed rubber is a floor underlay for footfall sound reduction and thermal insulation used in building construction and renovation. Suitable for underscreed applications and can also be used above screed especially in wet rooms under ceramic tiles.
Peace and Quiet is a primary basic need in today’s society and of great importance. An effective impact, footfall sound reduction and vibration isolation improves quality of life provides living comfort and a good working atmosphere. Our customers can find a wide range of products for acoustic insulation as well as for vibration deadening for different requirements and application areas with SDG.
- Excellentnoiseinsulationwithalowpanel thickness
- Outstanding compressive strength and load- bearing performance permanently elastic
- Highestresiliencyevenafteryearsofuse(does not compress and reduce sound absorption)
- Waterproofed and rot-proofed
- Environmentally friendly, recycled rubber
- Allows planners to save heights in new buildings or adapt to given conditions in the case of renovation
- Materials used are fully recyclable
- Fast and easy installation
- High pressure load capacity
- Excellent elasticity and fast, easy installation with available thickness of 4mm to 17mm
- Shopping centres
- Concert halls, Cinemas
- Public buildings
- Fitness centres
- Schools, training centres
ACOUSTICS PRODUCT CATALOGUE
CASE STUDIES / ST PATRICK'S ACADEMY, DUNGANNON
SDG worked with Tracey Bros on bespoke panels for St Patrick's Academy.
As our knowledge of the impact of the correct acoustics in different environments grows it is no surprise that the education sector is one area where you can’t afford to be complacent.VIEW CASE STUDY